Microsoft® Word 2013: Level 3 provides thorough advanced training of Word 2013. This text provides more complex skills than those presented in our Level 1 and Level 2 books, but with the same proven instructional design.
This is an advanced course that will challenge students. Topics introduced Track Changes, macros, digital signatures, customization options, and more. The text concludes with an integration lesson.
This textbook is available in print or as an enhanced ebook accessible through any web browser and any mobile device. Our ebooks offer the same content as our print edition, plus embedded video, direct links to interactive content, and ebook features such as searching, annotation, and highlighting.
When purchasing an ebook, you are purchasing a license key which will allow you to access the ebook through our partner, VitalSource for 6 months.
- 5 lessons
- 12+ contact hours
- Spiral binding for lay-flat use
- Based on the proven Labyrinth Instructional Design
- Ideal for self-paced or instructor-led learning environments
- Step-by-step, skills-based approach ensures that students master subjects and achieve success quickly
- Our real-world focus helps students develop practical skills they can apply immediately
- Quick Reference tables covering major tasks (useful for reference outside of class)
- Exercises increase in complexity throughout each lesson to challenge students
- WebSims supplement our student-friendly lessons to reinforce tasks that are not well suited for computer labs
- Instructor support and student resources
New in 2013
- Updated case studies throughout; these new companies reflect organizations and situations that students are likely to encounter
- Critical Thinking exercises now incorporate work-readiness skills, such as collaboration, writing effectively, public speaking, and more
- Ribbon customization
- Backstage view
- Insert screen capture
- Editing simultaneously
- Blocking authors
- Protected View
Following are descriptions of the optional items available with this title. Purchase pre-bundled versions to get the greatest value, or order options individually.
eLab is a secure, web-based solution that offers automated skills assessment, gradebook management, and extended online training, all through an easy-to-use web interface. An eLab Custom Course option is available for this textbook, including pre-built tests and assignments that you can configure as desired. Students show their skills using a highly realistic interface that is used to simulate the Microsoft Office environment, and every keystroke and every click is recorded so you can review every step they made. eLab's online tool enables you to choose the lessons you want, and eLab will automatically build your custom course. If desired, you can also create your own tests and assignments.
Log-in to rate this item.
Have some experience with Microsoft Word and want to improve your skills, or need a refresher? This online course will help you learn advanced Word techniques.
In 22 engaging lessons you will learn how to create and update a Table of Contents, Mail Merge to labels, envelopes, form letters and emails, work with captions and footnotes, track changes and much more.
Whether you use Word for work, study or leisure, these tutorials will help you transform that blank page into a professional looking document!
Video tutorials are recorded in Microsoft Word 2013 and 2016 for PC.
If you haven’t used Word before, try our Basic course. And if you'd like to know everything - from beginner to advanced lessons, why not take the Word Basic and Advanced course?
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.